gideon alpha 5

Claudiu ANGHEL claudiu.anghel at skynet.be
Fri Jul 11 03:19:27 BST 2003

For me is working fine, maybe is just a problem of cvs update. You can
try (as written in Kdevelop website howto) a "cold" compile

make -f admin/Makefile.common cvs-clean
make -f Makefile.cvs
./configure
make

Is taking a long time but is working.
For a less heavy one just

make -f Makefile.cvs
./configure
make

I had in the past problems with cvs when was not removing deleted files
in repository.