new classes in qmake project

Nikolisin, Harald harald.nikolisin at sofistik.de
Tue Jul 1 14:14:14 BST 2003

Am Donnerstag, 26. Juni 2003 21:53 schrieb Alexander Dymo:
> On Thursday 26 June 2003 17:12, you wrote:
> > If I'm going to create a qmake project in gideon, I'll get 2 subdirs
> > (bin/src). the template cpp's are in the src subdir. but all new classes
> > (with the "new class" dialog) will be created in the project dir. I have
> > to finish gideon, move it into the src dir and restart gideon.
>
> New files are added to a currently selected subproject ("/" by default).
> So select "src" subproject and add classes. The other question is that
> qmake manager allows to add files on to a SUBDIRS subproject (which is the
> "/" subproject for example).
> I remember about this and will fix soon.

I think you are talking about the tab "new files", whereas I was talking about
the dialog "New classes" from the pulldown menu. I cannot see where I should
select "src" subprojects. maybe I overlooked something, but I don't think
that it's possible to create new classes directly in the "src" subproject.

at the qmake project there are some other errors:
* I specified QTDIR in my ~/.bashrc. when I start gideon from the KDE menu it
will ignore this setting (not in kdevelop 2.1.5). the solution is starting
gideon from a shell. I do not understand, because the windowmanager (KDE)
will reading my .bashrc ?!
* If i create a new .ui file (with the new files tab, which works) - 3
instances of "designer" will start. after editing, closing+restart of gideon
only the qmake project tab remember the ui file, not the project tab in the
section "interfaces".

  harald

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards

Dipl.-Ing. Harald Nikolisin
SOFiSTiK AG (Entwicklung)