Gideon alpha 4a and kdelibs documentation

Guilherme Cirne guigui at infolink.com.br
Tue Jul 1 00:38:09 BST 2003

Hi all,

I know that this is a very stupid question, but I am hoping someone can
help me. I downloaded the source tarball for Gideon alpha 4a and after
running configure I get the following error:

You have no kdelibs documentation generated by Doxygen installed.
You should install Doxygen from www.doxygen.org, reconfigure
and rebuild the kdelibs sources. You should 'make apidox' and
'make install' in your kdelibs build dir, and then rerun this
configure script.

Under Mandrake Linux 9.1 which package(s) exactly should I install
(doxygen is already installed) and where do I run 'make apidox'?

TIA,

--
Guilherme Cirne
guigui at infolink.com.br