beginner questions (updating the list of functions, adding a file)

Kamran Karimi kamrankarimi at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 30 21:08:59 GMT 2003

Hi everybody,

I am using KDevelop in a university lab. They have failed to install the
help files, so I have to ask the kind people on this list for help.

While working on a console-based C++ program, I have been trying to do two
simple things:

1) Add a function to my code, and see its name appear in the list of
function. Currently this happens only when I close the project and reopen
it.

2) Add a source file to my project, and have it compiled and linked with the
rest of the code. Currently the functions in the added file do not get
recognized in the main() routine.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Kamran