Fwd: @INC error

Glenn Hancock ghancock at softeksoftware.com
Tue Jan 28 08:12:55 GMT 2003

But it doesn't have a line about perl.  The line is about:
#!perl -I/usr/local/kdev/share/apps/kdevappwizard/template-common

so are you telling me to point it somewhere else?  Then it won't find
the kdev template stuff and I"ll have a whole nother problem...

Thanks,

Glenn

--
Glenn Hancock <ghancock at softeksoftware.com>