Fwd: @INC error

Glenn Hancock ghancock at softeksoftware.com
Tue Jan 28 06:36:03 GMT 2003

Yes I know where the file is:  its in:
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/Files but the problem is, is that there are more
than just that file.  I added that file to the path and it just errors
on on another file in a different folder so I am confused at what and
where everything has to be.  It seems that it would be easier to fix the
problem by adding the right paths in but I am unsure how to do that...

Thanks,

Glenn

--
Glenn Hancock <ghancock at softeksoftware.com>