Gideon doubts????

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Sun Jan 26 01:30:00 GMT 2003

Hi,

On Friday 24 January 2003 21:24, you wrote:
> 1.- How can I change the fonts in the QT Designer Based Editor?

Settings -> Configure Editor -> Highlighting

> 2.- How can I group files in folders in a gideon proyect?

at the moment you can only group by wildcards ( *.cpp, *.h and so on), a
smarter implementation would be fine (feel free to extend it and send a
patch).

> 3.- How can I make a shared library in gideon? In Kdevelop I use -shared in
> the Linker Flags

if you are using qmake, just create a subproject and select "lib" instead of
"app".

Best regards,
Harry