Info about HELP

August Hörandl august.hoerandl at gmx.at
Fri Jan 24 18:43:32 GMT 2003

Am Freitag, 24. Januar 2003 18:42 schrieben Sie:
> Hi all,
> i' like to know if there is an help for C/C++ friendly in KDEVELOP:
> in example when i select a C/C++ keywork and i want to know its
> syntax, i'd like to press F1 and reveive the topic helpor something
> like this.
> I installed the version in Red Hat 8.0 and i saw there is a Qt-help:
> is the only available help or is there another and more complete
> C/C++ help available?

there are a few things:
- c/c++ help for kdevelop, but this comes as a seperate
  package (http://rpmseek.com/rpm-pl/c_cpp_reference.html), but
  i think it can also be installed from the redhat cds

- put cursor into the function name, right-mouse-klick  manpage
  brings up help on this topic

hth
Gustl
--
We have joy we have fun                      August Hörandl
We have linux on a sun               august.hoerandl at gmx.at
but the things we paid
crash on windows 98