Fwd: Project debugging with KDevelop

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Thu Jan 23 10:38:01 GMT 2003

Subject: Project debugging with KDevelop
Date: 23 Jan 2003 10:31:05 +0200
From: Moshe Ahrend <moshea at vidyatel.com>
To: kdevelop at kdevelop.org

Dear sir,

I create the project as following: kimport -o=myproj.kdevprj
and then I opened the project in Kdevelop and make the next steps:

a) Build..->Configure..-> --build with parameters

c) Debug->Start->Debug with arguments->

Now, if I insert  a breakpoint in the main module then the color of
 breakpoint is red, but if I  insert a breakpoint in the other module -
color of this breakpoint is blue, and Kdevelop write at the status bar: No

Why?

I think because the module was compiled without -g option

In Project Options -> compiler options & linker options are DISABLED (grey).

Your help is really appreciated!

--
Moshe Ahrend
Vidyatel LTD