how to integrate another language?

Ralph Mack ralphmack at adelphia.net
Sat Feb 8 20:02:41 GMT 2003

Has anyone added mono support yet? I haven't done a download in a
couple of months. (XFree86 went out on me when I did an update to my
Red Hat 8.0 system a couple of months ago - something to do with fonts
- so I've just been using my server as a pure console-based
server/domain controller until I could take the time to figure it out.
However, I've got another system coming on line soon, probably with
Slackware - my son upgraded and I get the hand-me-downs - so now I
gotta see what I've been missing.)

-R