Beginner question concerning SuSE 8.1 and KDevelop

drobbins at drobbins.net drobbins at drobbins.net
Sun Feb 2 18:45:04 GMT 2003

Hi Robert,

something looks wrong with the directory structure you describe
if your project is named "Describe"
the path to the source and the executable should be
"/home/my_account/Develop/Develop"

look at the directory structure and see if "/home/my_account/Develop"
contains a directory "Develop"

it chokes without even compiling, right?

Dave