Using KHTMLPart in QDesigner

Bogdan Ionita contact at bogdanionita.ro
Sun Feb 2 15:57:06 GMT 2003

Hello,

Is it possible to use KHTMLPart in QDesigner ?

I'm trying to add a KHTMLPart to a dialog, have it fill the frame I
assign it to, resize when the dialog resizes, the whole thing you
get/expect when using a layout.

I couldn't find it in QDesigner, so I added it in code and tried all I
coud think of (by myself and looking at the code generated by the
designer). Apparently I'm missing something, because the KHTMLPart stays
at the absolut minimum size.

Of course, I can set it's size, but I would like it to do it
automagically, using the layout.

Please, give me some ideea, a starting point, anything.

--
mioriticus
"Think of it as evolution in action."