Bug #69224 isn't really fixed

rob at cobbleware.com rob at cobbleware.com
Mon Dec 22 20:19:25 GMT 2003

Hi,

I've just added a comment to bug #69224: "Menu entries in Tree Tool Views
disappear". This is closed as Resolved:Fixed but I still have the problem on
KDevelop CVS from 20 December, KDE 3.1.4, QT 3.2.3, Gentoo Linux with kernels
2.4.20 and 2.6.0.

>From the comments it appears that there was no actual resolution, but it
was "assumed" to not be a problem any more.

I am going to dig a little further into this when I get a chance, but if anyone
could give me some pointers on where to look I'd appreciate it. Also, should I
open a new bug, or can this one be re-opened?

My menu looks the same as Michael Plagge's screenshot (attached in the bug
report).

Many thanks, and have a great Christmas!
Rob Brown.