Compile 031215

Werner Grift grift at cs.sun.ac.za
Sat Dec 20 22:29:11 GMT 2003

Yip I had the same problem. rolft at stofanet.dk pointed out that you also
need to update your kdelibs. I did this and fixed the first error. ( the
deleteToolWindow one).

To fix the second one correctly I'm not sure since that function does
not lie in some other library. It is declared inside kdevelop source but
without the bool parameter. I just edited the source and took the
'false' out and whalla, my own hacked kdevelop :)