Kdevelop 3 beta2 compile bug??

Werner Grift grift at cs.sun.ac.za
Wed Dec 17 21:17:35 GMT 2003

The beta has been out now for a while, yet nobody seems to complain
about the fact that is does not compile. Does this mean my version is
old/broken/whatever and everybody here obtains theirs of CVS??

I get a fairly simple compile error complaining about about an undefined
member function 'deleteToolWindow'. I downloaded my beta2 version off of
kdevelop.org. The bug is fixed easily by uncommenting code below this
function call, but why am I the only one getting it and nobody else??

Usually beta1 and gideon just compiled straight?? Any ideas??

werner