Cross compile

david stevenson david at avoncliff.com
Mon Dec 15 13:20:28 GMT 2003

That is much what I have found. But creating my own makefile was not as easy
as I would like as I could not find the Custom project option in create new
project - looks like it may only be in import project?

Unless anyone knows better I will submit the cross compile problem as a bug,
as I believe it was intended to work.

David