Text buttons vs Icon buttons in IDEAl mode

Holger Schroeder holger-kde at holgis.net
Tue Dec 9 18:04:04 GMT 2003

Hi,

isn't string freeze only for the main kde apps/should this really stop us from
adding this imho very important config option?

if string freeze is more important than this option, i'd vote for making
"MDIStyle=1" the default and giving people the hint to change that in case
they want icons only. the icons are really unintuitive, i ended up having to
remember that the class view is the fifth button from the top ;-(

Holger