KDevelop IDE in english

Bernd Pol bernd.pol at online.de
Tue Dec 9 11:01:03 GMT 2003

Hi Bernd,

German localizations depend on the i18n modules available. As far as I
remember, there was no German translation of KDevelop 2.1.5 available.

BTW- KDevelop 2.1.5 is not supported anymore. If ever possible try to
upgrade to KDevelop 3.0. There should be a late Alpha aor a Beta 1 rpm
package available from the SuSE download pages. Or, better yet, try
download and compile the latest head sources from anonymous CVS. Look
at http://www.kdevelop.org for instructions.

There are translations underway for KDevelop 3.0. Check latest SuSE i18n
rpm packages for this.

Bernd Pol