kdevelop keyboard shortcuts to emulate emacs shortcuts

anthony tarlano tarlano at docomolab-euro.com
Fri Dec 5 13:18:47 GMT 2003

Alejandro,

I am looking for a non manual way. The use of Settings  -> Configure
shortcuts is a manual way.

I was hoping that someone who has already complete a custom shortcut
definition using the manual method could send me their file that
KDevelop saves the custom keyboard shortcuts to. Then I could just copy
the file to my file structure and away I would go...

Thanks,

Anthony