question about acinclude.m4.in

Peter Scholz ps at brian.ping.de
Sun Aug 24 16:40:27 BST 2003

hi,

since I'm started new with kdevelop, maybe this is a stupid question
but nevertheless:

When looking after some problems compiling a JAVA KDE Application
which I did generate with the application wizzard, I examined the
acinclude.m4.in which was copied to my project directory.

Looking at the sources of gideon I found two differnt versions of
acinclude..m4.in which are nearly simmilar but not totally
the first one is in admin and seems to be a copy of the one belonging
to the kdelibs project.
the second one is in parts/appwizard/common/admin and seems
to be an older version of the first. Is it really neccessary to have two
differnt versions ? The problem with them seems to be, that fixes and
improvements beeing applied to the kdelibs version do not make
their way to the second one.

greetings
peter

p.s.:  My configuration is:
  kde: 3.1.3
  qt   : 3.1.2
  kdevelop : cvs checkout on Sun 24th August.