Compilation of current sources fails

Werner Grift grift at cs.sun.ac.za
Sun Aug 24 01:33:37 BST 2003

Yeah I got the same problem, My sytstem is Mandrake 9.1 up2date. I dont
think that library ( libkmdi ) exists.

The automake/configure does seem to test if libkmdi is available on the
current system, and then sets the widgets to link to either libkdmi OR
libkdevelopqextmdi, BUT this test does not seem to work. Changing the
configuration of lib/widgets/Makefile.am not to link to libkdmi seems to
fix the link problem, but other compilation errors follow ( fnoexeptions
/ mportdlg.h:15:27: importdlgbase.h: No such file or director).

I have given up on this CVS version.

--
Werner Grift <grift at cs.sun.ac.za>