CORBA

Robert Jonsson robert.jonsson at dataductus.se
Sat Aug 16 11:45:24 BST 2003

Saturday 16 August 2003 09:29 skrev redirectz:
> Hi friends...
>
>   Please, How do I can make projects with CORBA inside my KDevelop ?

You mean how to incorporate IDL files?
Corba is just a specification, you need a specific implementation and using
that is no different than incorporating an external library of any kind, a
bunch of lib-files and a bunch of header-files.

- With the exception of the IDL files which need to be compiled with an IDL
compiler, when you've done that they are no different, a bunch of headers and
sources.

The IDL generation/compilation you either do by hand or edit a makefile to
provide it, which ofcourse is a better solution, you probably need to do that
anyway to insert the generated files into your project.

Check out an CORBA implementation and the specifics of it first. Then you can
try to use Kdevelop with it.

/Robert