gideon freeze

Nikita Bige big_nikita at mtu-net.ru
Fri Aug 8 15:12:18 BST 2003

On Friday 08 August 2003 15:04, Daniel Engelschalt wrote:
DE>sorry for not having time to take a closer look at this (master thesis has
DE>to be finished :), but
DE>
DE>(1) redirecting to kdevelop-devel at kdevelop.org
DE>(2) try to (re)move your .rpmmacros-file and check again
DE>(3) code is in file parts/distpart/specsupport.cpp -> void
DE>SpecSupport::parseDotRpmmacros() try to put some debug output in there and
 see in which line DE>is hangs
I've  removed .rpmmacros-file.
It solved my problem
Thank you !
.rpmmacros was just a copy of /usr/lib/rpm/macros
And I think Gideon hangs at this code
// create directories if necessary :
    createRpmDirectoryFromMacro("_topdir");
    createRpmDirectoryFromMacro("_tmppath");
    createRpmDirectoryFromMacro("_builddir");
    createRpmDirectoryFromMacro("_rpmdir");
    createRpmDirectoryFromMacro("_sourcedir");
    createRpmDirectoryFromMacro("_specdir");
    createRpmDirectoryFromMacro("_srcrpmdir");

I can not check is that really the case, because after "cvs up" I cannot
comile it again. :(

Thank you very much for help!!!

--
Wbr