Lib creation

Tarjei Knapstad tarjeik at chemcon.no
Wed Aug 6 15:42:45 BST 2003

On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 15:13, Rajesh G. Nair wrote:
> Hai all,
> I have 2 queries
> Iam using Kdevelop 2.1.3 and KDE 3.0
> 1) what r the options that I need to set to create a library file?
>
> 2)Should I specify an explicit path? If not which is the default directory into which the library file is dumped?

Just add a new folder to your project. The first time you add a .cpp
file to this folder you will be prompted if you would like it to be a
static or dynamic library. Optionally you can right click on the folder
and select "Properties..." to change it later. If you create a folder
called "mylibrary" a libmylibrary.a or .so will be created in that
folder.

Regards,
--
Tarjei