kdelibs and uic problem

Lali ediezs at yahoo.es
Sun Apr 27 18:16:33 BST 2003

Hi,

I install Qt 3.1.2 in Red Hat 9 with kdevelop 2.1.5 in KDE 3.1-10. When
i create a new KDE normal project with kdevelop 2.1.5 (KDE 3.1-10, Qt
3.1.2) in Red Hat 9 and i run configure this message is shown:

	checking if UIC has KDE plugins available... configure: error: not
found - you need to install kdelibs first.

and i can't compile any application.
The same success when i create a new Qt project or when i recompile any
old project.

I have tried to return to install the proportionate package
kdelibs-3.1-10.i386.rpm with Red Hat 9 but it says to me that already it
is installed.

any idea?

Thanks,
Lali