How to know the current directory of configure and how to put it in a include directori

Leopold Palomo Avellaneda lepalom at wol.es
Thu Apr 24 11:35:59 BST 2003

Well, first I answer myself:

in the configure.in put:

 PWD=`pwd`
SUBDIR=`pwd`
SUBDIR="-I$SUBDIR/mydirectorifromthecurrent"

Note: no $PWD.

Now my question is how I can put it in the var of all_inlcudes values. I have
tested to put:
USER_INCLUDES="$USER_INCLUDES $SUBDIR"

all_libraries="$all_libraries $USER_LDFLAGS"
all_includes="$all_includes $USER_INCLUDES"

but it doesn't work. Why?

regards

A Dijous 24 Abril 2003 12:21, vàreu escriure: