kosh evil_kosh_uk at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 22 09:03:08 BST 2003

Hi,

I just got around to this, but they are bugs, or intereface problems
I've found, but I dont have the ability to fix myself.

1)	When you remove a file from a (sub)projects target, the dialog is
screwed up, it's like the last 1/10th of the dialog is chopped off.  As
in the window has a set size and the widgets put in there are just
slightly too big.

2)	The left flippable pane (the one with the file tree and watch output
in) doesnt seem to reduce in size past a certain point, on my screen,
it's almost 1/4 of gideons window width and wont let me make it thinner
than that.  dont know whether thats deliberate or not, but it sounds
silly, so therefore sounds like a teeny bug

anyway, thats about it, probably take the person who's responsibility it
is about 10 minutes to fix I'm sure, so here's to hoping it's in 3.0a5
when that comes into cvs

cya
--
kosh <evil_kosh_uk at yahoo.co.uk>