Doc's

Ian Porter ian.porter3 at ntlworld.com
Sun Apr 20 13:48:57 BST 2003

Hi

I have installed mandrake 9.1 with kdevelop 2.1.5 (kde 3.1.0) and I am trying
to get the documentation for QT/KDE. I have downloaded the lastest kdelibs as
said by the web page (http://developer.kde.org/source/anoncvs.html).

I have then gone into the documentation settings selected update, pointed the
new libs directory to the directory downloaded from the above and selected
the Leave documentation and install to a new documentation path.

After I have clicked the create button the end of the display screen says this
"
-lkdecore -lkdeui -lkdefx -ldcop -lqt

Finished!
"
And when I go into the directory for the new documentation it only has the
above documentation and not any of the others e.g. kio, and when I select
this directory for the documentation the error message is
"
The chosen path does not lead to the
KDE-library documentation. Do you really want to save
this value?
"
Is there any place I just download the documentation from ? or have I got to
alter the settings somewhere to make the documentation to be completely
created ?

When I was using mandrake 9.0 I did this same procedure and it created some
documentation which I have tried to point to within the documentation
settings but it comes up with the same error for the chosen path does not
lead..

Cheers
Ian