Lock a Tabbed document mode and more

Leopold Palomo Avellaneda lepalom at wol.es
Thu Apr 3 09:44:12 BST 2003

A Dimecres 02 Abril 2003 19:27, vàreu escriure:
> > There's some way to lock the user interface mode?
> > I like the tabbed document mode, but I have some troubles to lock it,
> > because when I use and I move some views, they begin to be unconfigured
> > and I not be able to come back to an original state. All I have is a mess
> > of windows and views.
>
> That's probably a bug in gideon.  UI mode stuff is tricky. :)

It'sa pity because gideon seams very powerfull and very nice. Otherwise, I
have to addmit that the best thing of kdevelop-gideon for me is the
management of the autotools.

> It can be.  I tend to use subprojects as libraries which I then link back
> into my main project.  I may put the "interface" code into a subproject
> library, the "control" code in another one, and the "behind the scenes"
> code in yet another.

Ok, thank's.

> Look at the kdevelop source - it's broken up into multiple sub projects -
> parts, src, lib, etc..

If one of the things that I have done. I was looking the COutputWidget class.

> > And, the last question, when I begin in the trab mode, the file view is
> > all the time "blinking" as a continius reflesh. Is this normal?
>
> That is a bug of Qt 3.1.2.  I haven't heard of a fix for it yet; we'll
> either have to wait for 3.1.3 or downgrade to 3.1.1.

Sure? I thing that the first time that I used gideon was with the qt3.1.1 and
I remember that, but maybe I'm wrong.

Regards,

Leo