Lock a Tabbed document mode and more

Leopold Palomo Avellaneda lepalom at wol.es
Wed Apr 2 17:19:21 BST 2003

Hi,

I'm triying to learn how to use gideon but I have some little problems.

There's some way to lock the user interface mode?
I like the tabbed document mode, but I have some troubles to lock it, because
when I use and I move some views, they begin to be unconfigured and I not be
able to come back to an original state. All I have is a mess of windows and
views.

There's another thing that I don't understand, but I'm a bit ashamed to ask
it but what's a subproject?

I can understand what is a project, but a subproject? A little piece of code
inside a project, with special characterisc of compliation and linking?)

And, the last question, when I begin in the trab mode, the file view is all
the time "blinking" as a continius reflesh. Is this normal?

Regards,

Leo