Red Hat 8.0 and KDE

F@lk Brettschneider falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Thu Oct 31 20:20:15 GMT 2002

Hi Tarjei!

Tarjei Knapstad wrote:

>On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 22:39, F at lk Brettschneider wrote:
>

>>Tarjei Knapstad wrote:
>>

>>>This what you're looking for (RedHat 8.0, gmake 3.79.1) ?
>>>
>>>gmake[4]: Entering directory
>>>`/home/tarjeik/chemcon/projects/qcmt/qcmt/gui'
>>>Messenger.cpp:17: `Gui::Messenger*Gui::Messenger::apInstance' is not a
>>>static
>>>member of `class Gui::Messenger'
>>>gmake[4]: Leaving directory
>>>`/home/tarjeik/chemcon/projects/qcmt/qcmt/gui'
>>>

>>Hmm....looks OK. Really, does this message make trouble?
>>

>Yes, looks OK but gives me trouble. KDevelop tries to open
>/home/tarjeik/chemcon/projects/qcmt/Messenger.cpp
>which of course it can't find, the correct filename/path being
>/home/tarjeik/chemcon/projects/qcmt/qcmt/gui/Messenger.cpp

Very strange. Actually, the path is simply taken from the gmake output
via that filtering through KRegExp, and it's stored in a stack. Then if
you click at the error, the path is popped from the stack and prepended
to the filename. I don't understand why the subdir on the right is cut.
Can you send your project to me, please? I want to give it a try.

Cheers
F at lk