Gideon and the KDE 3.1 release

Boris Gorelik bgbg at pob.huji.ac.il
Tue Oct 29 12:55:41 GMT 2002

well, I think that it's a good idea to wait untill gideon is stable and
release it independently first, and then include it with 3.2 release.
This way one can download the whole 3.1 release and do rpm -Uph *.rpm (or
something like this) and be sure that every package he gets is stable and
(relatively) bug-free.
Another option would be to include both: last KDEvelop release and Gideon.

--
Boris Gorelik
Tue, 29/Oct/2002, 23 Heshvan 5763