how to specify a new option in Kdevelop?

Feng Ning fengning at cs.nyu.edu
Sun Oct 27 17:17:33 GMT 2002

Hi, everyone:
  I am new to Kdevelop, so maybe my question is easy. if so, give me a
link where I can find sth. relevant.
  Currently I work on a project XYZ in Kdevelop. XYZ need both .hpp and .o
files of another project ABC, which may or may not be installed at
standard location, instead, the located is specified by env. var.
$ABC_HOME. So how can I specify an option in Kdevelop IDE such
that the compiler can know where to find files in ABC? how to make
Kdevelop be aware of $ABC_HOME?
  Please note that I must make sure both Kdevelop and the users who obtain
the XYZ tarball can compile the whole package.

  Thanks.

F.N.