Qt-OpenGL.....

Leopold Palomo Avellaneda lepalom at wol.es
Thu Oct 24 16:21:22 BST 2002

Look at

Project --> linker Options --> Additional libraries

that you have :

$(LIB_QPE) -lGL -lGLU -lglut -lqt-gl

the last check is if you are using Debian with qt 2.3 else you can delete the
last parameter.

Leo

Pd I think, I have read in some part that it's not a good idea work normally
as root, is better work as a normal user, but ... of course you can do
everything you want.

A Dijous 24 Octubre 2002 16:36, Massei Leonardo va escriure: