HEEELLLPPPP!

Alexandros Karypidis karypid at inf.uth.gr
Wed Oct 23 14:39:16 BST 2002

I'm not sure I understand what it is exactly that you want, but:

Create a subdirectory inside your project's main directory (where main.cc is)
and place the source files inside it. By righ-clicking on the directory you
have the option of marking it as a static or a dynamic library. I believe the
latter may be what you need.

--
Αλέξανδρος Καρυπίδης
Πανεπιστήμιο Θεσσαλίας

Alexandros Karypidis
University of Thessaly
Computer & Communications Engineering dept.