Non-functional App-Template in Gideon

Heiko Stoermer heiko.stoermer at login-solutions.de
Fri Oct 18 08:13:51 BST 2002

Hi,

I was just trying to implement a test plugin for gideon with gideon (the
released alpha). However the kdevpart template cannot be be compiled in
gideon (there is no configure.in).

It seems to me that the project that is created from template-kdevpart can
only be compiled when placed inside the gideon sourcetree. Is this correct?

If no: What am I doing wrong?

If yes: is anyone working on a functional (independent) app-template for
gideon plugins?
I tried to combine template-kdevpart with template-konqnavpanel, and at least
I was able to create configure and Makefile. But the compile fails because
some files from the gideon sourcetree cannot be found. That's where I
stopped. Any hints?

Best regards,
H.

--
Heiko Stoermer
Diplom-Informatiker (FH)             Login & Solutions AG