Gideon problem

Bernd Schubert bernd-schubert at web.de
Thu Oct 17 11:54:23 BST 2002

Hi,

I just decided to give gideon a try and compiled the alpha-version. Well, all
compiled fine, gideon also starts, but then the menubar only has "File"
"Help" "Window", nothing else -- I can't open any project.

Starting it from the command line, I get the following messages:

bernd at goedel tmpa>gideon
QObject::connect: No such slot TopLevelSDI::slotfillWindowMenu()
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'window_menu')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'gideon-mainwindow#1')

After starting it, it also shows for a very short time a window that contains
something with plugins ..., unfortunality much to short to completely read
it.
Well, I guess it can't find its plugins, perhaps because I have installed it
to a non-standard location (into my home directory) ?
$PATH, $LD_LIBARY_PATH and $LD_RUN_PATH are set to this path.

Bernd

--
Bernd Schubert
Physikalisch Chemisches Institut