Gideon: Cannot add files to project.

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Wed Oct 16 13:20:32 BST 2002

Hi,

> On Wednesday 16 October 2002 13:28, you wrote:
> > The IDEAI is terrific if you have a big screen. On my  labtop I use the
> > tabbed interface.
>
> IDEAI would be teriffic for labtops, too, if you could minimize/maximize
> the pannels by key shortcut. In this case I would even call it the
> superiour UI for labtops as it provides most screen real estate for source
> code.

this is also quite high on my wishlist and will very probably be integrated in
the next release. I'm just not sure what would be the best way:

* each Tab has its own accel, ALT-M for messages and so on.

* Keystroke for raising left/bottom/right pane, display the last active tab.

* Multiple Keystroke, for example CTRL-R-M for message pane, CTRL-R-D for diff
pane...

Any other IDEAs? :)

Best regards,
Harry