Debugging in KDE

Alexey Parshin alexeyp at m7.tts-sf.com
Sun Oct 13 06:20:00 BST 2002

Gentlemen,

I'm experiencing a very annoing bug in KDevelop. The internal debugging
session starts, works and finishes correctly. I can restart the
debugging after the program completes. However, the red 'Stop' button
never goes off to indicate the end of debugging session. If I click on
this button to interrupt the debug session the button goes off, but it's
impossible to compile anything after that - KDevelop starts the compilng
script and than just waits for something. The only thing that helps is
to restart KDevelop.

This effect occurs on both Solaris 8 and 9, KDevelop 2.0(KDE 2.2.x),
KDevelop 2.1(KDE 3.0.1) in any combinations.

Please, advise

Regards,
Alexey Parshin