Gideon package for Debian (CVS 2002-10-09)

Tamas Nagy nagytam at web.de
Thu Oct 10 21:09:02 BST 2002

Ben,

This is just my first Debian package, I did it for fun, and to have some
experience with the Debian packaging tools.

Your comments are indicating problems, I know, but I haven't solved yet.
The KOffice conflict was inherited from the previous maintainer. I guess
there are two options: remove this file from Kdevelop CVS dir (is this
necessary file???), or create a patch for the package only?

Recently the documentation building was broken, so I switched off. I
just tried today again, and seems to OK now, so soon I will put a
gideon-doc package as well.

There is a third issue, the java-support, but I haven't got any
complaint about it, yet;)

Best regards,
Tamas