kdevelop bug or bad config options?

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Wed Oct 9 18:07:42 BST 2002

Hi,

> I don't get your point but... my language settings are in "C", and I don't
> understood about the coutputwidget.cpp, I watch inside but.... hummm!

sorry, I was a bit inaccurate :) KDevelop parses the out of "make" so it
always knows in which directory "make" currently is. Take a look at
CMakeOutputWidget::processLine, there are a few QRegExp that handle it. We
are searching for the string "Entering directory /blah/blah/".

Now if your "make" outputs something different, like "Wechseln in das
Verzeichnis /blah/blah", the RegExp won't work so if an error occurs KDevelop
doesn't know in which directory, thus is you click on a file, it tries to
open it in the wrong dir.

Can you please send me the output of "make" you are getting?

Best regards,
Harald