Macro/M4 problem?

Joerg Heizmann skyray at gmx.de
Fri Nov 29 06:53:07 GMT 2002

Hi Adam,

sounds like you are having the same error that I had. I use debian 'sid'
and this is an autoconf/automake problem (I think)! I had installed a
wrong version of autoconf/autmake! Do _NOT_ use autoconf 2.54 or
greater. I am running KDevelop 2.1.4 with this versions:

autoconf 2.53
automake 1.4-p6

Give it a try! It should work for you, too!

HTH,
Joerg