Thoughts about alpha2 release

Oliver Eichler oliver.eichler at dspsolutions.de
Mon Nov 25 08:18:05 GMT 2002

On Sunday 24 November 2002 18:23, you wrote:

> Those are both effecs of the KTextEditor part from KDE which KDevelop
> loads. I agree with you on both points, however, we'll have to wait for the
> KDE code wizards to fix these.  Perhaps a wishlist filing at
> http://bugs.kde.org is in order :)

ok, I see. Does the cursor missplacement after reformat apply to this, too?
The cursor is set to line 1 after reformating the code. Of course it should
stick to the current line. Runtime formatting seems to be a little peculiar,
too. Sometimes the identation is too deep. After reformatting the entire code
it's ok again.

Oliver

..to be continued :)