KDevelop 3.0a2 does not compile on KDE 3.0.5 -- PATCH

Alexandros Karypidis karypid at inf.uth.gr
Sun Nov 24 13:36:58 GMT 2002

There's another one of these in parts/javasupport/problemreporter.cpp. It is
at lines 32 and 276.

I think that as a genera work-around one might try to compile with a define of
KDE_VERSION set to 304. I'm pretty sure there are no incompatibilities among
these.

--
ÁëÝîáíäñïò Êáñõðßäçò
ÐáíåðéóôÞìéï Èåóóáëßáò

Alexandros Karypidis
University of Thessaly
Computer & Communications Engineering dept.