Questions

Tim Aidley tim.aidley at framestore-cfc.com
Thu Nov 21 16:25:23 GMT 2002

With KDevelop 2.1, you can't. Gideon (KDevelop 3 alpha) allows this though.

I did hack my copy of KDevelop 2.1 to give me the option to form a
symbolic link rather than copying a file, though.

I think these are the only files I modified...:<attached>

be warned though, these are from 2.1.3 rather than 2.1.4...

cheers,

Tim

kdevelop-request at kdevelop.org with the following body:

--