Telling KDevelop 2.1.3 about DCOP ifaces?

Michael Schuerig schuerig at acm.org
Mon Nov 18 14:10:24 GMT 2002

Hello!

I have a DCOP interface in my project that KDevelop 2.1.3 doesn't
recognize as such. That means, ordinarily it doesn't process it to
generated kidl- and skel-files. Expectably, this results in link
errors. In the Makefile.am I can add myappiface.skel to myapp_SOURCES.
But of course that gets overwritten by kdevelop. My understanding is
that I could also write something like this

METASOURCES = myappiface.h [all other meta-sources]

though then I couldn't use the very convenient AUTO setting. I haven't
found a setting available through the kdevelop UI to achieve what I
need. Is there a common way to tell it about a DCOP interface?

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig                  If at first you don't succeed...
mailto:schuerig at acm.org           try, try again.