INVESTMENT

jim ibem jim_ibem at netpiper.com
Sat Nov 16 06:30:20 GMT 2002

                        URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

FROM: DR. JIM IBEM
FINANCIAL CONTROLER NIGER DELTA
DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION (NDDC) REF:

INVESTMENT OF $25  MILLION U.S DOLLARS IN YOUR COUNTRY.

Dear Sir,

I sincerely from my heart want to intimate you with this business deal which will benefit all of us involved. I am DR.   JIM IBEM a financial controller of the Newly Crated Niger Delta Development Commission. This commission was set up by the government to develop the Niger Delta Region, which produces Oil for our country. The commission in January this year awarded a contract to the tune of USD $ 150 Million U.S Dollars to a foreign firm by name Brown Boverie France for Rural Electrification. Further more, this contract awarded to Brown Boverie France was over inflated to the tune of USD $150 Million in order to accommodate our interest in the contract, which we collectively awarded to Brown Boverie. The foreign firm Brown Boverie France has finished the electrification project in August this year and has been paid his contract sum of $125 Million US Dollars through the Central Bank of Nigeria. However, the balance USD 25 Million which we negotiated for our self is now in the Niger Delta Development Commission Deposit account with the Central Bank of Nigeria. For now, we have completed all the necessary arrangement for the smooth transfer of this $25 Million US dollars into a reliable bank account abroad. We are requesting you to be our partner and provide us with a good and reliable bank account details of yours where we can transfer these funds into for our mutual use. I and my fellow members of the commission have agreed to give you 35% (Thirty Percent)  out of the total amount for providing your account and assisting us to ensure the remittance of the fund, while 65% ( Seventy Percent) will be reserved for us. Please do understand that we are still eligible officers of the commission and will require strict confidentiality in order not to jeopardize the transaction and our position in the commission. Also we guarantee you that the transaction is 100% risk free and will never put your person into any problem with the law. We will commence with the transfer process of this sum into your bank account immediately I receive a favorable response from you.

Yours faithfully,

 DR. JIM IBEM