Cannot update language files

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Mon Nov 11 14:09:00 GMT 2002

Hi,

On Monday 11 November 2002 12:17, Eggert Ehmke wrote:
> Hello I have an old project that contains gui translations for some
> languages. After I did some updates to the gui, I wanted to recreate the
> language files. I select Project/Make messages and merge. Now for each
> language I get the error message: "Cannot open xxxx.pot for read: file or
> directory not found". What does that mean ? (the error message is
> translated from german, it might read different in english)

hm... check the whole build output, are there some error messages/warnings
before the failure? Maybe the tools to create the xxxx.pot file cannot be
found. Also check for all occurences of xxxx.pot in the output, maybe some
file paths are wrong?

If you can't solve it, can you send the whole output to my address (please not
to this list) so I can see what is going on?

Best regards,
Harry