Error when creating a project

Klaus Rolland kdev at rolland.de
Tue Nov 5 10:22:41 GMT 2002

Hi *,

I always get an error when I try to create a project (similar error with
KDE-SDI or QT app) so I think there must be something seriously wrong.

Can anyone push me into the right direction what I need to do?

(btw: KDE3.0.4, Debian Woody)

Regards

Klaus

Here is the output:

<Output project generator>

Starting with installation
App [Test] Type [kde2normal]
unpacking <template.tar.gz> in </home/klaus/entwicklung/test>...
unpacking <admin.tar.gz> in </home/klaus/entwicklung/test>...
changing files [kde2normal]...
Starting with configuration
creating configuration files...
>make -f Makefile.dist
This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution
*** Creating acinclude.m4
!!! If you get recursion errors from autoconf, it is advisable to set the
    environment variable M4 to something including "--nesting-limit=500"
*** Creating list of subdirectories
*** Creating configure.in
*** Creating aclocal.m4
*** Creating configure
make configure...
>LDFLAGS="" CFLAGS="-O0 -g3 -Wall" CXXFLAGS="-O0 -g3 -Wall"
>./configure
creating API documentation...
>kdoc -p -d '/home/klaus/entwicklung/test/test-api' *.h
kdoc: processing test.h
kdoc: processing testdoc.h
kdoc: processing testview.h
Generating documentation in html format...
creating test.pot
>make -f admin/Makefile.common package-messages
READY

</Output project generator>

<error msg>

configure.in:44: warning: do not use m4_patsubst: use patsubst or
m4_bpatsubst
configure.in:76: error: m4_popdef: undefined macro: AC_Dest
autoconf/status.m4:844: AC_CONFIG_FILES is expanded from...
configure.in:76: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
sh: line 1: ./configure: No such file or directory
warning: TestDoc inherits unknown class 'QObject'
warning: TestView inherits unknown class 'QWidget'
warning: TestApp inherits unknown class 'KMainWindow'
QWidget hasn't a reference. at /usr/share/kdoc/kdocHTMLutil.pm line 576,
<SOURCE> line 347.
QWidget hasn't a reference. at /usr/share/kdoc/kdocHTMLutil.pm line 576,
<SOURCE> line 347.
QWidget hasn't a reference. at /usr/share/kdoc/kdocHTMLutil.pm line 576,
<SOURCE> line 347.
QWidget hasn't a reference. at /usr/share/kdoc/kdocHTMLutil.pm line 576,
<SOURCE> line 347.
QWidget hasn't a reference. at /usr/share/kdoc/kdocHTMLutil.pm line 576,
<SOURCE> line 347.
QWidget hasn't a reference. at /usr/share/kdoc/kdocHTMLutil.pm line 576,
<SOURCE> line 347.

</error msg>