Documentation in PDF files

fomyers at netwalk.com fomyers at netwalk.com
Sat Nov 2 21:37:05 GMT 2002

Hi,

I see references in some of the documentation that the same documentation is
available in PDF format.

Where can I find the PDF files for download?

I travel a great deal. I often find myself without access to the internet from
my hotel. The online documentation is therefore not always accessable, and I
often find myself unable to remotely access my home linux system to get to the
HTML documentataion.

The company I work for provides me a "WinTel" Laptop for traveling. With this I
(even if I have no connectivity) can work on project design notes, and study
the KDevelop doc (If I can get to it).

Are the KDEvelop Documenttion PDF files still available?

Thanks foy your help.

Frank